The VMP series of ViscoTec dosing pumps is meant for higher flow rates and dosing quantities
Main Features of VMP Dosing Dispensers:
- Dosing volume: up to 65 ml/rev.
- Reverse-ﬂow possible (no dripping or stringing of product)
- Constant dosing volume, also with density or viscosity ﬂuctuations
- Self-priming, so no (or low) product input pressure required (depending on medium)
The ViscoTec VRP Dispenser ensures a smooth and reliable product supply. Medium is also optimally prepared for dosing by means agitation and circulation.
Main Features of VRP Dispensers:
- Dosing volume: 4,0 – 14,8 ml/rev.
- For self-levelling media
- Low shear stress of medium
- Excellent emptying results:
The RD series of hygienic dosing pumps is used in the fields of food cosmetics and pharmaceutical products and meets the criteria for EHEDG guidelines and FDA
One of its main strong points of the VFL Quick Clean Dosing Pump is it extremely quick and easy dis assembly. The VFL series is used in the fields of food cosmetics and pharmaceutical products.
The new eco-PEN precision volume dosing unit is suitable for many operations in the low to high-viscosity range
This compact ViscoTec dispenser allows accurate, consistent and reliable dosing of different media. Thanks to the particular geometry of the rotor –stator. No valve is needed in order to prevent an independent flow of the medium. Alternating open chambers provides a gentle product transfer and a pulsation free output. The EC version is designed for easy cleaning (EC)
Dosing Volume : 0,05 – 1.8 ml / revolution
Interior non-stick coating retreat option ( no dripping or stringing )
Absolute linear relation between rotor speed and dispensed amount
Reliable metering system without heating the medium
Long service life due to media-specific component selection
Easy cleaning procedure and physical examination of the pump interior
This compact Pharma-Dispenser achieves a precise and reliable dosing of a wide varietyof materials. Due to the special rotor-stator geometry a valve to prevent material from automatically flowing out is not required. Alternately opening chambers allow the gentle transfer and pulsation-free dispensing of product. The VPHD was designed especially for applications in the areas pharmaceutics,biotechnology, medical industry and food industry.
- Dosing volume: 0.35 – 1.7 ml / rev
- Interior dead space optimized
- Design executed due to EHEDG guide lines
- FDA compliant construction/development
- Hygienically and pharmaceutically compliant construction
- 3.1 test report (DIN EN 10204)
- All surfaces for pharmaceutical applications Ra ≤0,8 µm
- Reverse-flow possible (no dripping or stringing of product)
- linear relation between drive speed and dosing volume
- High life time due to media specific choice of components
- Quick and easy disassembling/assembling without tools
- Rotor assembly removable without gaskets
- Elastomers: VisPharm-H FDA, VisPharm-V FDA
- All product touching parts autoclavable
- Hermetically sealed process area to procect the product and the environment (flushingchamber/barrier chamber)